Relax in Comfort in Our Hotel in Austin.
Discover contemporary lifestyle comforts in an ideal location at Hyatt Regency Austin. Our lakeside Austin hotel combines casual chic with Hill Country style in the heart of Austin’s entertainment district. With spacious guestrooms showcasing views of downtown, a 24-hour StayFitTM Gym and a pool alongside an inviting sundeck, you'll fall in love with our resort-like retreat.
We take pride in offering you the best of everything among hotels - great restaurants, spacious rooms and unparalleled service, including Hyatt FastBoard™ PDA and Express Check-in and YogaAway™. Plan a meeting in our 37,000 square foot venue, including the brand new 14,000 sq. ft. sq. ft. Zilker Ballroom, 17th floor Foothills Ballroom. Good news, we are a pet friendly hotel.
- 448 contemporary redesigned guestrooms with views of downtown Austin and Hill Country
- Choice of King or Double Grand Beds
- Deluxe bath with Portico bath products
- Hyatt Fast Board
- PDA Check-in
- SWB - Southwest Bistro
- Yoga Away
- Seasonal pool with sundeck
- 23,000 square feet of elegant event space
- 17th-floor Foothills Ballroom with breathtaking views of the Austin Skyline
The following facilities are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Guest room telephones in Braille
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Guest room climate controls in Braille
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- TV remote controls in Braille
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches are available for all room types
- Portable bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Wheelchair accessible towel racks
- Public Restrooms except near pool
- Closed Caption Television Decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Emergency alerting device
- Amplifying telephone handset
- 20 rooms
All of our guestrooms have both wireless and wired Internet connections. Bandwidth to the guestrooms is set based on the service level selected but all guests receive free basic Internet service. Bandwidth available is as follows:
Free Basic Internet for Guests…….…….1 Mbps
Standard Service….$12.95 per day…….3 Mbps
Premium Service….$15.95 per day…….6 Mbps
Public Internet for Non Guests..$9.95…..1 Mbps
HRA has a powerful Internet network based on a circuit bandwidth of 200 Mbps burstable to 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps).
Our meeting room wireless is handled by 66 wireless radios spread efficiently across the hotel. In addition, all meeting rooms have wired internet connections.
To ensure that guests and clients always have Internet, HRA also has a second circuit of 200 Mbps burstable to 1 Gbps with a manual bypass from the main circuit which can be initiated with a single phone call in less than 30 Minutes.
Map & Directions
Exit airport on Presidential Blvd. Turn left on to TX-71. Turn right on to E Riverside Dr. Turn right on to Barton Springs Rd. Our downtown Austin TX hotel is on the left.
Onsite Services include:
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center®
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Room service 6am-11pm
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Pets can stay for $100 per night per stay up to 6 nights
- Valet parking
For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Self Parking Day Rates
0-4 hours: $6
4-7 hours: $13
7+ hours: $19
Overnight Self Parking: $19 with unlimited access for guests only.
Daily Valet: $15
Overnight Valet: $24 with unlimited access for guests only (Uncovered)
Oversized vehicles: $150
Hyatt Regency Austin’s Pet Friendly program makes it easier for pet lovers and their four-legged friends to spend time away from home. Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for their travelers.
As a “special guest” at Hyatt Regency Austin we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Your owner must maintain you on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your happy face running toward them.
- Your owner must make a reservation at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted.
- Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that they combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- Please have your owner Clean Up After You! No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
- Remember, if you feel the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve yourself on the carpet, your owner will have to pay! Try to behave!
- Enjoy our Hyatt doggy beds and your own bowls for food and water. If you've been good perhaps a treat is in store.
A non-refundable $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights will be added to your guest account. An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Please note will be refurbishing our guest rooms starting February 12th, 2015.
Marker 10 Spirits & Cuisine Has The Best Brunch in Town!
Marker 10 Spirits & Cuisine has the newest, best brunch in town!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & more!
Welcome To Hyatt 2.0
New Zilker Ballroom Space
Hyatt Regency Austin's newest 14,000+ square foot addition is now open!
Book Now or call 512 477 1234